I hope you found the above-mentioned methods useful. If you have any queries related to the article or find yourself stuck at a particular step then do reach out to us. Stay tuned on GadgetsToUse for more such articles, reviews, and How-Tos. Once your device is completely turned off, press and hold the Power button. Use the Disk Utility to erase all the data on your startup disk. If you are using a Mac with macOS Ventura or Monterey, you have a quick way to factory reset your Mac.
- Click “Erase All Content & Settings” to start the erasure process.
- State officials are continuing the months-long process of trying to remove the wreckage of the 33-foot sailboat beached on the Gulf coast of Stump Pass State Park on Manasota Key.
- However, we do have a workaround for this issue.
- The first prerequisite of seeing through a highlighted part on a screenshot is that the color must be black or white.
- Mirroring a feature that iOS users are already familiar with is a smart move by Apple, and the new process is much more intuitive than the old method.
- A typical deceptive campaign is disguising harmful threats as legitimate security programs in order to steal money from inexperienced victims.
Keep patience as the process might take a few minutes to complete the entire factory resetting process. If something was to happen to your device, your data can be restored to it using your backup. However, these backup files can be massive, and you may never need them! For this reason, consider backing up your devices to iCloud instead – freeing up space on your Mac.
Dogelon Mars (ELON)
Thanks to the recent growth in technology, there are several tools available in the market that allow users to change screenshot information, add details, remove them, and more. Taking screenshots seems to be a quite simple and effortless task. Indeed, in theory you don’t need to download sophisticated software to successfully screenshot on Windows.
When your computer loads, decryption of your startup drive begins in the background. The decryption of all disks on your mac will take some time – you can check progress by entering the FileVault tab in Security & Privacy preferences. First, back up your files using Time Machine and ensure the backup worked by examining the files on the external drive.
Sign Out Your Account and Disable Necessary Functions
After that, change its name to whatever you want, which will also be the keyword or phrase you’ll use with Siri to activate the shortcut. Siri is one of the most useful ways to use the shortcut, so make sure you change the name from “Take remove LinkSwift Ads Screenshot” since that Siri phrase already exists, as seen in Option 2 above. It’s an excellent opportunity to make a shorter Siri command, such as “Shot.” You can then use that Siri command with Hey Siri, the Side button shortcut, or Type to Siri.